I’m pleased to announce that next Saturday, April 14th, I’ll be moderating a panel discussion on the importance of social media in this (and any) industry, at this year’s ReelWorld Film Festival. See details below:
LET’S GO VIRAL: From the Computer Screen to the Movie Seats
12:30 pm – 1:30 am
If you’re not tweeting about your current project, or posting updates on Facebook, then you’re not making social media work for you. Learn how to network with your followers, what kind of content you should be posting and when is it time to call in the experts.
Glen Matthews — Writer, Director, Actor
- Lyon Lee –founder of FanCrank, a Facebook management service
- O’neil McLean — CEO Kaimera Media Inc
- James Fowler (Social Media Director of Akimo)
- Joanna Jang — Director of HOSTAGE
- Marawan el Asfahani — Oxygen Design Agency
Should be fun! Be sure to check out the rest of the ReelWorld Film Festival‘s programming, there’s some really exciting things going on!
Update – April 17, 2012: Here’s a photo from Saturday’s panel discussion…